Do you want to join a company that really cares and works in a fast-moving environment? If you love customers and are a devoted and versatile Customer Success Manager with a drive and passion for business and making the customer love us, then you are the one we are looking for!
Aino Health is the leading supplier of Software as a Service solutions in Corporate Health Management. The company’s complete system of SaaS platforms and services reduces sick leave, decreases related costs and delivers long term prosperity, increased productivity and employee engagement by adopting health, wellbeing and safety as an integrated part of the everyday activities. Aino Health AB is a listed company in Stockholm.
Who you are?
You are a great listener who can not only listen but sometimes also read between the lines. You recognize obstacles and always try to find a solution and go that extra mile for our customers. As a customer success manager, you will have to move beyond the expectations, and you will be the primarily contact to an international portfolio of customers. You will work long term, and both handle strategic discussions as well as operational issues with our customers. You will build trust and engagement while working with colleagues in our post sales teams and project leaders as well as sales. You need to be able to travel and work internationally and be skilled in languages, Swedish, English is a must, German and Finish is desired. Your base location can be Helsinki, Stockholm or Hamburg.
What you´ll do
- Own and develop relationships with customers which can include onboarding, retention, analysis of data, renewal and the full customer life cycle.
- Educate and teach customers about how to best use our solution and use all the features and if necessary, develop new features. Introduce customers to new product releases.
- Work close together with the sales team and other cross functional teams to identify and take actions on customer needs and grow opportunities.
- Co- create and work closely to developers to ensure successful technical implementation and comprehensive training to ensure that the customer gets value for money.
- Make sure customers are satisfied.
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about the industry and our Solution and services.
- You must be an achiever and a curious person who is passionate, ambitious and deliver result with our customers.
If this feels like you, do not hesitate to apply now as we will meet candidates continuously: firstname.lastname@example.org. (We have chosen our partner for this recruitment.)